Want to encourage?
- Your Benefits
- Previous audio-visual support has helped companies increase their employee engagement during difficult periods of organisational or cultural change.
- Your Success
- Drive an effective strategic, enterprise-wide vision. Using words and imagery to bring messages to life as part of a multi-channel communication strategy.
- Your Audience
- We are perfectly placed to expand communications channels. Whether it be delivered in HD, on DVD, by multi-media presentation, online or via digital signage.
- Our Expertise
- We are the ideal partner to work alongside communication teams, assisting senior executives to deliver their vision and strategy to organisations at all levels. By delivering engaging and emotive visual communication, written in the language of the audience.
Want to inform?
- Whether you intend a small group briefing, or large conference we are able to record and provide content.
- Whether you are planning a staff induction programme, health & safety training, or if you are implementing new equipment we can produce the audio-visual training material.
- Team Building
- Our award-winning documentary expertise enables us to capture group events with realism and efficiency. Encapsulating them into an engaging programme.
Want to sell your vision?
From concept through to delivery our film background enables delivery with a cinematic flourish.
- Storytelling is one of the most powerful engagement tools that an organisation can exercise. Being able to convey a concept or ideal is the path to success.
- Engaging an audience is our passion. Our documentary and drama expertise provides a creative background to bring stories to life.
- The capture format is chosen dependant upon the project and budget. Whether that be digital video, DigiBeta, full 2K or 4K High Definition, and if necessary 35mm film.
- The aim is for you to get the most from your investment, the more ways you can use the material, the more ways it will be seen and remembered. Whether it is via online, digital signage, broadcast TV or the cinema.
What is your language?
"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language; that goes to his heart." - Nelson Mandela
Diversity is defining the way you engage your employees. A 'one-size-fits-all' approach to communications is becoming less and less evident in organisations today. People prefer and want to be treated as individuals.
- Different Audience
- Just as our external audience has become more and more diverse, and demand to be treated accordingly, so too has your internal audience. They want their different needs and their relationship with the organisation to be acknowledged.
- Different Needs
- Increasingly, companies are gaining a competitive advantage by giving their employees a more inclusive employment experience. Realising that it is talent that makes the difference.
- Additional Gains
- We have worked with diversity programmes, assisting them to grow and engage their audience, and ultimately optimise their workforce.
Want to keep a record?
- Global appeal
- From the high Arctic to high art, our award winning documentary and film work extends its reach from broadcast on National Geographic to film festivals World-wide. Ski-mountaineering expeditions in Southern Patagonia and Greenland span both hemispheres.
- Award winning
- The award-winning documentary "High Art" about artist Shelley Hocknell was shot on location in Fontainebleau, south of Paris and at work in her studio in North Wales.
- Cutting edge
- Cutting-edge camera equipment was deployed to achieve a rider’s eye view from motorcycles on the racetracks of Catalunya in Northern Spain as part of the Nokia mobile content.
- Totally Scalable
- Productions have included multi-camera shoots, often remotely located. We covered Yorkshire's Three Peaks Cyclo-Cross Race between 1999 and 2004.
Want to entertain?
- Our expertise provides a clear vision from concept, script development through to storyboarding.
- We have worked with some of the most outstanding professionals in the British film and TV industry. Our crews endeavour to deliver a full cinematic experience.
- Possessing a thorough working knowledge of industry best practice from digital video through to full 2K and 4K HD resolutions and 35mm film workflows. We are able to match our skills with your requirements.